poison ivy treatment

Poison ivy treatment It is known as Toxicodendron radicans. It is a plant that grows on a vine or bush. Poison ivy grows in almost every state in the United States and some provinces in Canada. Some people are very allergic to . Here are some tips on what to look for and how to treat it.

Poison ivy treatment It is known as Toxicodendron radicans. It is a plant that grows on a vine or bush. Poison ivy grows in almost every state in the United States and some provinces in Canada. Some people are very allergic to . Here are some tips on what to look for and how to treat it.

poison ivy treatment
                                        poison ivy treatment

What Poison Ivy Looks Like

Poison ivy grows either low to the ground or in a hairy climbing vine attached to something like a tree. It is a plant that grows three leaves from the stem. The leaves are light to dark green and turn reddish in autumn.

When a person touches a poison ivy plant, the plant’s oil, called urushiol, sticks to the skin. Within a few days of contact with ivy, a person will develop a red rash and it will become inflamed. A few days after the rash starts, the blisters will start to break out and itch. Don’t scratch it. It can be affected.

How to Treat Poison Ivy

At the point when an individual realizes they have interacted with poison ivy, they ought to wash the region with plain cool water at the earliest opportunity. Try not to utilize cleanser to wash the uncovered region. Since urushiol is an oil, the cleanser will make it move around on the body. Subsequent to washing with downright cool water, they can then clean up with cleanser and hotter water. The key is to get the oil off of the body quickly. Wash any apparel or shoes that have interacted with the toxin ivy also.

Certain individuals are profoundly sensitive to the plant and need to seek clinical treatment for it. On the off chance that the individual begins to have a temperature, has a rash on the face or around the privates, or the rash doesn’t disappear, it is a great opportunity to see the specialist. With others, it is simply a question of weeks before the rash will disappear all alone.

Simply recall that the toxin ivy oils can be carried on the family pet, garments, shoes and whatever other thing that can interact with the plant. Assuming somebody is consuming the ivy plant, don’t breathe in the smoke. as this can cause a rash too.

For more information about reading treating organically and poison ivy.